+ 1.1. Dashboard and control units
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
- 5. Greasing system
5.2. Check of the thermostat of the oil pump
+ 6. Power supply system
+ 7. Release system
+ 8. Fuel system
+ 9. Running gear
+ 10. Suspension bracket and steering
+ 11. Brake system
+ 12. Body
+ 13. Electric equipment
+ 14. Electroschemes
Details of system of greasing
1. Oil case
3. Arm of the oil filter
4. Perepuskna valve of the oil filter
5. Oil filter
6. Reinforced a hose;
7. Oil radiator
|8. Bottom cover of the block of the cylinder
9. Leading gear wheel of the oil pump
10. A conducted gear wheel of the oil pump
11. Cover of the oil pump
12. Reduktsionny valve
13. Nozzles for cooling of the bottom of the piston
14. Masloslivny stopper
Scheme of lubricant system of the engine 4D56T
Check of gaps in the oil pump
1. Gap check between external diameter of a leading gear wheel and a ratochka of the case of the pump
2. Gap check between external diameter of a conducted gear wheel and boring of the case of the pump
3. Gap check between teeths of gear wheels and a dividing sickle
4. Gap check between end faces of gear wheels and the plane of the case of the pump
The engine has greasing system under the pressure created by the shesterenchaty pump with a drive directly from a cranked shaft (cм. fig. Details of system of greasing). Except the oil pump, the oil filter and an oil radiator, and also the nozzles established in the basis of each cylinder through which oil for cooling of the bottoms of pistons is sprayed are switched on in structure of system of greasing.
The oil pump of shesterenchaty type with internal gearing.
Pressure of oil idling, kgf/cm2 – 2.
Pressure of operation of the sensor of a control lamp of pressure of oil, kgf/cm2 – 0,3.
Pressure of opening of valves of nozzles for cooling of the bottoms of pistons, kgf/cm2 – 2.
On engines 4D56Т instead of the shesterenchaty oil pump the pump with the trokhoidalny gearing, providing more high efficiency is applied.
Pressure of opening of the reduktsionny valve of the oil filter, kgf/cm2 – 1,5.
Valve stroke thermostat of an oil radiator, mm:
– at air temperature: 34,5;
– shipped in the oil which has been heated up to 100 ° With: 40.
Temperature of opening of system of cooling of oil: 80 ° Page.
The replaceable filtering element is supplied with the built-in perepuskny valve.
At operation in normal conditions the filtering element is subject to replacement through each 10000 km of run, at operation under trying conditions – through each 6000 km of run.
Pressure of opening of the perepuskny valve, kgf/cm2 – 5,5.
Brand of a filtering element: Mitsubishi.
On engines 4D56Т the new oil filter with two steps of cleaning of the Mitsubishi brand is established.
The oil radiator of lamellar type is established before a radiator of system of cooling of the engine 4D56Т.
Cooling ability, kJ/h: 12,98.
The system of greasing includes the by-pass highway with the perepuskny valve directing oil to an oil radiator (see fig. Scheme of lubricant system of the engine 4D56T).
Thanks to it the continuous supply of oil to rubbing details of the engine in case of a contamination and impassability of an oil radiator is provided. Opening of the perepuskny valve established on lateral face of the engine, is defined only by oil temperature. At the open valve it allows to reduce time necessary for a warming up of oil at start of the cold engine.
| PERFORMANCE ORDER
| 1. For removal of the oil pump remove the bottom cover of the block of cylinders.
| 2. Remove a gear wheel of a drive of the oil pump.
| 3. Uncover the oil pump. Remove conducted and conducting gear wheels of the oil pump and put on gear wheels adjusting labels that at assembly to put them in former situation.
|4. For check of a technical condition be convinced that teeths of gear wheels have no wear tracks and damages.
|5. Using a set щупов and the data provided in subsection, check gaps (see fig. Check of gaps in the oil pump):
– a gap between teeths of a leading gear wheel and a dividing sickle, mm: 0,22–0,35;
– a gap between teeths of a conducted gear wheel and a dividing sickle, mm: 0,12–0,22;
– a gap between end faces of gear wheels and the plane of the case of the pump, mm: 0,04–0,10;
– a gap between external diameter of a conducted gear wheel and boring of the case of the pump, mm: 0,12–0,22;
– a gap between external diameter of a leading gear wheel and boring of the case of the pump, mm: 0,03–0,09.
Assembly of the oil pump is made as it should be, the return to dismantling, observing the labels put at dismantling on gear wheels.